The Senior Email Campaign Specialist will have experience in Digital Marketing with emphasis on leading new client installations and the ability to translate business requirements into forward thinking email campaign solutions.
- Ensure successful intake or migration of client email programs within Epsilon platforms.
- Solution design, build, implementation, UAT, QA, launch and ongoing maintenance of advanced platform related solutions for Tier 1 clients.
- Oversee cross functional builds while working alongside client teams.
- Provide exemplary customer service while setting and maintaining client expectations.
- Develop and implement client campaign processes.
- Provide ongoing business updates to key internal stakeholders.
Oversee email campaign lifecycle:
- Act as primary point of contact for both Client and 3rd party vendor for all email campaigns.
- Capture and document campaign requirements and deliver to 3rd party deployment team.
- Participate in campaign QA and UAT process. Includes:
– Proof reading
– Email rendering
– Brand guideline requirements
– CAN SPAM requirements
– Audience validation
– Obtain required sign-off prior to all campaigns deploying
- Facilitate campaign approval process on behalf of Client and 3rd party vendor.
– Generating required reports regarding campaign status.
– Pulling and manipulating system generating reports.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Email Platforms is required
- 2+ years’ experience in email marketing or interactive marketing industry
- Experience with solution development, preferably within SDLC process
- Knowledge of HTML and/or scripting languages (ex: Freemarker or PERL)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to translate and communicate technical business requirements
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize across client’s and or projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Business or Marketing or equivalent experience
- Ideal candidate will have experience successfully deploying digital campaigns and implementing solutions within one or more email deployment platforms such as DREAM, DREAMmail, Harmony.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.