Lead the analysis and development of the Americas Service Region long range and annual operating plans, monthly forecasts and business reviews.
- Manage all internal financial and operational reporting for the Americas Service Region; revenue performance, expense management, and prepare materials for presentation to the Region Sr. Finance Director
- Develop detailed understanding of region revenue, costs and margins by product line along with the region segment markets, profitability, and business trends
- Monitor the revenue generation and operating expenses against forecast and the annual operating plan, providing analytics, measuring KPIs, and trending to Service Leadership
- Partner with Region Finance leaders to analyze consolidated results, identify trends, and develop projections. Provide commentary and recommendations for Region management
- Perform analytical modeling as required by the organization to assess sales effectiveness and manage the incentive compensation plans analyzing sales attainment, payout attainment and quota performance of the sales & service teams
- Manage the bi-weekly revenue and margin forecast process with the service team
- Lead process improvement initiatives across the Region focused on improving forecast accuracy, cost savings, selling effectiveness, and cash conversion
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5+ years’ experience in Corporate Finance and progressively responsible operational finance, business planning or forecasting and analysis
- 3-5+ years’ experience with budgeting/forecasting software
- Must be self-motivated, high intellect, proactive and results oriented
- Must communicate effectively with all levels of the company; possess strong analytical & leadership skills; have solid business judgment; be attentive to detail and see the big picture
- Strong systems skills & extensive experience with MS Excel / PowerPoint is required
- SAP & HFM a strong plus
- Database and Business Objects experience a plus
- Life Sciences/Biotech experience is desirable but not essential
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.