Sr. Manager, Marketing Business Analysis (Remote)
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
What you’ll do as a CRM, Senior Manager Marketing Business Analysis:
- Manage a team of Marketing Business Analysts (MBAs), which includes providing leadership and mentoring, soliciting, and providing feedback, completing performance appraisals, interviewing, and hiring MBAs
- Oversee daily operations of the team and ensure utilization targets are met
- Direct the team in the development and implementation of organizational policies, procedures, and programs
- Manage team structure, workforce planning, career development, training, planning and budget
- Manage conflict, balance stakeholder expectations, and navigate and lead associates in a complex cross functional organization to get work done
- Develop and maintain relationships within the organization and/or with external partners and understand the unique needs of each partnership
- Lead initiatives to innovate, develop and implement best practices, standards, and methodologies, around business analysis and data analysis
- Participate and contribute to organizational initiatives around people, culture, and operational excellence
- Solve complex business problems and come up with ideas to address the challenges
- Recognize and manage new business opportunities
- Provide direction to individual contributors
- Communicate effectively across the organization
What skills you will use:
- 13+ years of relevant campaign management work experience in the database/ data driven marketing technology space
- 5+ years of relevant management/leadership experience managing small to medium sized teams
- Good understanding of CRM, Marketing concepts and various marketing channels like Direct Mail, Email, Mobile, etc.
- Good understand of HCL UNICA Campaign or Adobe Campaign marketing automation tools
- Experience in the execution of high-complexity, multi-channel marketing programs across multiple domains/ industries like healthcare, retail, banking financial services etc. using different Marketing Automation platforms.
- Excellent understanding of data warehouse and data mart concepts
- Ability to lead a team to meet organizational vision and objectives
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and quickly change priorities.
- Ability to work independently and manage communication to all organizational levels
- Ability to work collaboratively with global teams.
- Ability to lead a team of MBAs and mentor them through projects and support their career growth
- Ability to effectively navigate and lead a cross functional organization to get work done
- Excellent drive and initiative, and sense of personal accountability
- Excellent knowledge of at least one of the domains-Healthcare, Retail, BFSI
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.