Sr. Manager, Product Management, Branding
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
As a Sr. Manager for one of newest and most opportune products, Branding, you will own an emerging solution enabling marketers to find consumers who are ready to switch brands or are in-category for new offerings. The Branding product offers a unique ability to measure consumer change beyond attitudinal studies (such as sales and site visits) that resonate with clients. Many of the world’s largest brands have embraced the Branding products differentiated capabilities and now need to rapidly grow.
This is a critically important solution in Epsilon’s product portfolio. It’s fast growing and has high visibility amongst leadership and across organizational teams. The Sr. Manager requires strong leadership skills and the ability to put forth a point of view and competitive positioning.
- Ability to prioritize product enhancements that would include a 1-2 year roadmap.
- Generate data-driven business cases on the long-term vision of the product. Success will require ongoing innovation from your ideas.
- Responsible for competitive positioning, industry thought leadership, support in creating marketing content and evolving solutions based on market / competitive landscape changes.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and, specifically to support sales and client needs.
- Communicate to engineering the marketer’s need and vision of solution.
- Note: This role does not need to define ‘how’ to technically build the solution. Rather, it’s advocating ‘why’.
- At least three years of product management experience or equivalent.
- Experience at a market research firm or Agency is a plus but not required. Understanding of strategies for attitudinal intent, shift and awareness.
- Knowledge of the media landscape beyond digital such as TV, print, email, SEM and radio. Understanding the role of Digital Video including OLV and CTV is a plus.
- Demonstrated leveraging data for unique measurement from normal marketplace reporting.
- Experience developing the competitive positioning and go-to-market strategies of a client-facing solution.
- Ability to analyze the marketplace with emphasis on competitive offerings to identify differentiated features.
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Startup experience and / or launching new product will be valued.
- Ability to influence cross-functional team members without formal authority.
- Inherent passion about technology and marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred).
- Travel – less than 15%.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.