Join us Remotely as a Sr. Ontologist on our Knowledge Management team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 7+ years’ experience working on semantic (RDF) ontological structuring for a complex organization.
- Demonstrated ability to apply insight to build comprehensive, intuitive, semantic ontologies within a very complex environment.
- Familiar with W3C industry standards including SPARQL/OWL.
- Capable of relating requirements and findings to business needs and outcomes.
- Understanding of content and information management, data structures, and semantic metadata extraction.
- Experience working with Graph databases, taxonomies, and Natural Language Processing strategies (NLP) for relevant and robust optimization.
- Background with W3C standards and their applications.
- Knowledge of tools like Semantic Web PoolParty, and/or GraphDB Ontotext a plus.
- Understanding of content development and search/retrieval tools.
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.