It’s all about the customer.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst (BSA) will act as a liaison between the client and the technical delivery teams. You’ll play a key role within the technology organization — across many disciplines within the SDLC — including requirements gathering, documentation, design, and testing. In addition, the Senior BSA is expected to work closely with the Project Manager (or Account Manager) to assist in project delivery.
What you’ll do as a Senior Project Business Systems Analyst:
- Interface with the client and Epsilon technology delivery teams, supporting the design and delivery of medium to large scale database solutions.
- Take ownership of all written documentation including requirements, functional specifications, test plans, and production ready manuals.
- Work with and support technical staff in the design, development, and testing of the solution.
- Support production staff and client end users in the use of designed solution.
- Function as BSA for special projects.
What skills you will use:
- 5+ years of experience.
- Able to assemble, analyze, and evaluate data — and be able to make appropriate decisions to support the business.
- Expert SQL skills required — writing queries/select statements to validate data, pull data, etc.; ability to understand intermediate level SQL code.
- Proficient with QA procedures and methods, and proficient in MS Office.
- Working knowledge of Web Technologies (HTML, XML, web services, etc.).
- Knowledge of Agility, SDLC, Loyalty / Rewards platforms lifecycle activities.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.