Primarily responsible for leading the overall service effort and day-to-day management of assigned low to mid-profile accounts. Oversees and assures quality control on all phases of production. Monitors job progress to ensure the meeting of clients’ expectations and goals. Reports to an Account Director or Sr. Account Director.
- Implementation of assigned objectives/strategies or of overall client program
- Work closely with Senior team members to determine client recommendations and solutions
- Provide in-depth follow-up, including checks mail reports, participation in production meeting to ensure job is on schedule, going one step further if job is mailing at night or on the week-end to confirm on-time delivery
- Check (pre-flight) art files before sending to printer, compare quote to artwork, check for web gap, missing fonts, postal regulations, mailability
- Create quotes and jobs in Printstream at varying levels of complexity
- Review hourly samples and printing proofs for accuracy
- Create production schedule for client review
- Develop mailing instructions for complex program
- Independently review laser samples and printing proofs for accuracy
- Develop specs for quotes with varying degrees of complexity and supervision
- Create and coordinate production timeline with internal operations and vendors
- Attend press approvals
- Uses good judgment in all assigned client communications
- Assist with client meetings
- Create invoice and billing documentation
- Oversee the implementation of accounts
- Write complex detailed data processing instructions, review data processing work for accuracy
- Assume responsibility for successfully executing assigned client specific projects/tasks based on direction from manager/director
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience and college level coursework in related area (marketing, communications, advertising)
- 5 + yrs relevant experience in Account Service and/or Direct Marketing industry preferred
- Knowledge of laser print, data processing, lettershop and postal regulations
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong listening, interpretation and dictation skills
- Strong Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel)
- Ability to work effectively in a cross functional dynamic team environment
- Ability to maintain positive, professional demeanor at all times
- Ability to meet deadlines while balancing multiple priorities
- Attention to detail, proofreading, problem prevention, identification and solution
- Ability to monitor and review work completed by others
- Ability to travel as required
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discern when to escalate potential problems
- Work involves frequent sitting, standing, light lifting (up to 25 lbs)
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.