At Affinitiv, our engineers are full stack developers that build self-service applications for our customers in the automotive dealership industry. We are looking for an engineer with a demonstrated track record of developing and maintaining production services, innovative thinking, and technical excellence. This role will be a mixture of technical design, software development, and testing. We work in a fast-paced, agile environment with small, product-focused delivery teams.
- Ship high-quality, well-tested, secure, and maintainable code
- Work individually and collaborate with a global team in an agile development environment
- Participate in discussions about project architecture and technical feasibility, make decisions, and justify your development approach
- Experiment with and recommend new technologies that simplify or improve Affinitiv’s stack
- 7+ Years of Relevant Experience in Software Development
- 5+ Years Experience with:
- .NET Framework
- Expertise in .NET Core
- Hands-On Experience with:
- RESTful API Design
- .NET Web API
- .NET MVC
- Angular or AngularJS
- Good To Have:
- Containerized Application Design (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Microservice Design
- Cloud-Native Development
- Azure DevOps
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing, and software solutions exclusively focused on automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, but we’re also well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
So, what’s that mean for you? Through a technology-driven, consultative approach, we create a true partnership with our clients, tapping into exactly what they need to reach their unique goals, increase customer loyalty, and maximize revenue.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv Diversity Council (BRIDGE): Building Real Inclusion via Deliberate Growth and Empathy. BRIDGE is a group of progress-minded Affinitiv team members and leaders who have volunteered to jumpstart and lead our diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives and strategies. We are a group of people from many different backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and life experiences.
We are advocates of diversity and celebrate the richness it brings to our company and culture. We champion inclusivity and strive to serve as a reflection of the customers and communities we represent.