- Manages the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all Windows servers, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals
- Provides end-user incident escalation and help desk assistance when necessary
- Ensures that all changes to all Windows Servers adhere to established Change Management (CAB) processes and procedures
- Ensures adherence to security policies, including regular security updates to the Windows and AWS Workspace systems
- Performs O/S health checks, analyzes system performance and identifies problems that are causing system and/or application issues.
- Understands, follows and implements best practice methodologies for monthly patching and vulnerability remediations
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in the design and development of enhancements related to Windows Patching
- Identify and resolve problems with internal support personnel and vendors
- Provide notification to management for all client impacting issues.
- Participates in the incident and major incident management process
- Performs system maintenance activities such as hardware/software upgrades, oversees the installation and removal of server hardware, facilities changes, performs cloud migrations and assists with application changes.
- Create, update and maintain accurate, reliable documentation
- Participate in the on-call rotation
- Participate in monthly patching on-call rotation
Knowledge & Skills
- Able to monitor, modify, and maintain assigned system(s) in support of optimal performance and availability
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve system and network issues in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts and principles
- Strong knowledge of ITIL best practice
- Ability to produce Root Cause Correct Actions, report generation, and presentation to customers
- Experience in VMware-based virtual infrastructures preferred
- Ability to successfully interact with Global IT and Security teams, vendors, and business customers.
- Windows Server (2012 – 2019), Active Directory design and management, Group Policy customization, VMware vCenter 6.X, Dell and HP server experience
- Experience with Ansible to automate tasks/workflows
- Experience with Sumo to pull on demand reports and dashboards
- Experience with managing AWS and Azure Cloud systems
- Enterprise storage experience preferred (HDS, EMC, Netapp)
- Experience with managing AV tools and products
Salary – $90,000 – $125,000
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.