Storage Pre-Sales Engineer
We play an essential role in creating technologies that drive human progress. Using our in-depth product knowledge, we provide pre-sales technical expertise for the development and implementation of complex products, applications and solutions. We’re relied upon to deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations to sales staff and customers and provide technical input into bid proposals. We also assess the potential of products to meet customer needs.
What makes this exciting:
- Provide sales consultation & quoting for Dell Storage solutions
- Ability to Deliver Storage Demonstrations, technical validation
- Ability to review customers environments, scope, and provide solution recommendations
- Deliver product roadmaps and emerging technology updates
- Assist customer & sales teams through product and solution escalations.
- Assist customer with planning and design on Dell enterprise solutions
How your experience will help you hit the ground running:
- Strong experience in Storage technologies and an understanding of competitive landscape and differentiation
- General knowledge of Dell enterprise offerings, including rack and modular servers, networking, virtualization
- Strong knowledge of process management & resolution remediation
- Experience with technical product sales with a focus on data center products
- Experience working with Sales, Operations, Marketing and various cross functional roles to improve processes
- Deep knowledge of Dell enterprise offerings, with a focus on, Dell Storage, backup is preferred
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.