Epsilon is seeking a Strategic Consultant Intern that will place you right at the convergence of emerging tech, data and 1:1 marketing communications. You will be exposed to a wide range of projects that help the Strategy team use data and technology in innovative ways to create more intimate and interesting opportunities for our clients to engage with their consumers. Our highly collaborative strategy practice supports major global clients across a variety of verticals (retail, automotive parts and lubricants, media and entertainment), and our expert team mentors emerging talent to help clients solve the most sophisticated digital marketing challenges today.
As an intern you’ll participate in a formal Intern Program, which is an 11-week summer program that aims to create a meaningful early career experience for university students. The program offers professional development & hands-on training, networking opportunities with people throughout the business including multiple projects & social events, and the consideration for full-time employment.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Translating customer segment profile insights into practical marketing strategies for acquisition, retention and reactivation, including unique messages, offers, channel recommendations and creative concepts
- Assessing the client’s marketing tactics to identify ways to improve their business: gather, synthesize, visualize and analyze client information by utilizing research, interviews and analytic tools
- Primary / secondary data gathering and analysis; development of clear insights to support engagement work streams and recommendations
- Review and analyze program and campaign results presentations that show data insights and drive program optimization
- Maintaining campaign performance benchmarks and ongoing recommendations
- Candidate for Bachelor’s Degree, preferrably with a business, sales or marketing, or equivalent concentration
- Competent in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent listening & communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work in a team & build effective relationships
- Being a self-starter, an individual who creates opportunity from complexity
- Ability to present data, analysis, and statistics in a concise manner with findings, synthesis and recommendations
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.