Reporting to the VP/GM Global Marketing & Commercial Enablement organization, the Strategic Global Learning Manager is responsible for establishing foundational training curriculum for global employees. Training curriculum is based on the specificities of their role, in partnership with leaders in the business segments and human resources. He/she establishes additional learning mechanisms to maximize best practice sharing and adoption. He/she ensures that the Commercial global employees benefit from the relevant development opportunities, based on aspirations, capabilities & organizational needs.
- In partnership with the Regions, identify the global foundational training requirements – soft & technical skills – for each Commercial job type.
- Coordinate content production with the Segments, Functions & the HR Learning Team, and oversee strategic Field-related training vendor partnership globally.
- Lead the global learning design approach to reach out to a widely dispersed multi-generational audience and partner with the HR Learning team to identify the best vehicles to maximize learning. Assist with the roll out & adoption of such tools.
- Together with the segments and the HR Learning team, establish the global governance mechanisms to refresh training content and/or curriculum at the appropriate frequency.
- Partner with Learning & Development / IT to automate curriculum completion in our Learning Management System.
Monitor quantity & quality of training delivered across the Commercial teams globally and work with the various stakeholders to improve where needed.
Strategic communication and best practice sharing and adoption
- Review & drive any strategic communication of the Global Marketing & Commercial Enablement team related to processes, operating framework, guidelines, etc.
- Collect Commercial best practices globally in areas such as forecast accuracy, tool usage, analytics usage, learning opportunity, marketing etc.
- Showcase these practices to the relevant audience, across the globe.
Talent development opportunities
- Partner with the Talent & Learning team to influence the criteria for global Commercial nominations to Corporate development programs & prioritize these nominations where needed
- Identify any global development needs and partner with the relevant stakeholders to get them addressed.
Education & Experience
- Progressive Learning Leader who understands the challenges of our Commercial teams, existing and future development needs, and knows how to solve challenges with a vastly distributed workforce.
- 10+ years of education and experience in Global Learning, with a Commercial environment.
- Proven expertise in adult-learning principles.
- Strong global, multi-cultural leadership. Foster collaboration and teamwork in a complex, fast-paced, changing environment to deliver value-added results to the organization. Collaborate well with all PKI organizations.
- Attract, develop and maintain top talent / performing teams. Execute management through coaching.
- Commercial acumen – understand what is required to deliver an exceptional customer experience in any critical touchpoint i.e. sales, sales support, service etc.
- Understand the adult-learning principles and how best to apply them most effectively across a multi-generation commercial workforce.
- Knowledgeable about the appropriate vehicles to drive learning adoption for field-based employees.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication / presentation skills in verbal and written communications,
following generally accepted rules of style and form.
What’s in the Offer:
- Competitive salary and total rewards package.
- World-class benefits package and no waiting period for health benefits.
- Corporate location amenities include: Free Gym, Free Parking, full-service cafe.
- Amazing corporate culture that is collaborative and diverse.
- Opportunities for career mobility.
JUMP Recruits is your full-service diversity and inclusion partner, dedicated to providing inclusion, opportunity and successful career outcomes for diverse professionals and employers seeking quality diverse talent. We are excited to re-shape the face of your workforce, one step at a time.
The mission of JUMP Recruits is to improve access to career and job resources for diverse talent while cultivating the inclusive corporate cultures needed for companies to achieve record-breaking results with our data-driven recruiting solutions.
JUMP Recruits Diverse Talent. Dynamic Results.
JUMP Recruits was founded by Cedric Chambers on the idea that every ethnically diverse person deserves a chance at a successful career. After 10 years of experience working in corporate recruiting and human resources, he discovered that there are many forward-thinking companies looking to hire qualified, diverse talent and that with the right tools, resources and guidance they could create the cultures and business successes they were after.
JUMP Recruits was created to prove the idea that diverse talent could be successful in the world's most sought after and high demand jobs. With data-driven solutions, JUMP Recruits is able to develop and implement diversity recruitment programs for employers while offering the advice, support and training necessary for diverse candidates to excel in their careers.