Sales Planning & Strategy Consultant
The Sales Planning & Strategy is focused on pushing forward key sales strategic initiatives and supporting the development of long-term sales growth plans, this expert team enables us to deliver innovative tech to more customers than ever before.
Join us as a Sales Planning & Strategy Consultant on our Performance Analytics Team in Panama, Mexico or Brazil to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Sales Planning and Strategy Consultant, you will drive key sales strategic initiatives while identifying and evaluating sales growth opportunities. This is a key role that will influence sales behavior and capabilities.
- Lead a critical high profile project, define and measure spend effectiveness analytics methodology across large pool of customers / partners
- Develops, drives, and synthesizes analytical results to support strategic problems as identified by leadership
- Lead the spend effectiveness analysis with the support of data analytics and data science team members and guide the implementation of analytics solutions and extracts themes and insights from analysis to develop hypotheses and compelling “storyboards‟ with limited guidance
- Communicate and collaborate with cross functional teams and leaders in sales strategy and finance team on analytics design, hypothesis, result and findings. Evaluate and recommend spend effectiveness measurement method
- Use sales measurement models and diagnostic tools to help identify sales performance indicators, key areas of opportunity
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 12–15 years of related experience in strategy, financial analysis, and data analytics roles
- Solid experience supporting and analyzing sales processes, channel sale motions, sales performance and financial metrics
- Strong project management skills
- Executive presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree and MBA
- Advance English level
- Experience as a external Consultant
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.