Subaru Account Manager (Outside Sales) Southern California
The Subaru Care Connect Account Manager will travel within the assigned territory to the designated area dealerships to ensure program understanding and usage of an exclusive marketing software platform in partnership with Subaru for their automotive dealership network. Candidate MUST be located in the LAX area. The individual filling this position is expected to both service and support the dealership’s participation of this program, as well as sell participating ongoing services. They will develop a core relationship that facilitates an ongoing business relationship with the Subaru field force and the territory dealerships.
- Enroll and maintain Subaru dealers.
- Inform & educate dealers on our program, program processes and program updates.
- Train dealership and Subaru personnel on utilizing software and marketing programs.
- Assist dealers in selecting and launching individual & quarterly marketing programs.
- Support and direct the benefits of the program during in-person and phone follow-up.
- Act as the primary sales and support contact for assigned geography.
- Keep the company accurately apprised of the program status of each assigned dealership within Subaru’s territory.
- Build and maintain a highly professional relationship with the OEM field force and zone management.
- Have strong verbal and written skills.
- Have experience working with Outlook, Excel, Word and other Office programs.
- 2+ Years automotive retail dealer/vendor sales or service and/or manufacturer experience.
- Well-spoken/written; articulate and able to maintain a professional appearance/attitude at all times.
- Previous record of success and excellent employment references.
- The ability to thrive under pressure and maintain a positive problem-solving attitude.
- Some overnight travel is required – about 25%
- Strong marketing experience is also a big plus.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing, and software solutions exclusively focused on automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, but we’re also well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
So, what’s that mean for you? Through a technology-driven, consultative approach, we create a true partnership with our clients, tapping into exactly what they need to reach their unique goals, increase customer loyalty, and maximize revenue.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv Diversity Council (BRIDGE): Building Real Inclusion via Deliberate Growth and Empathy. BRIDGE is a group of progress-minded Affinitiv team members and leaders who have volunteered to jumpstart and lead our diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives and strategies. We are a group of people from many different backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and life experiences.
We are advocates of diversity and celebrate the richness it brings to our company and culture. We champion inclusivity and strive to serve as a reflection of the customers and communities we represent.