- Set strategy for management of productive inventory spend ($40 million annually)
- Direct production activities to meet customer service targets and financial goals
- Develop strategy for working capital targets
- Direct activities of the logistics department and manage direct reports
- Comply with all local, state and federal EHS laws and regulations, and all GSK Global EHS requirements
- Develop supply strategy, responsible for financial spend
- Capacity modeling for capital spend
- Manages business relationships with internal and above site customers, public relations with commercial teams/external stakeholders.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 years experience in Production/Operations Management, Business Management, Logistics
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Master of Business Administration
- APICS certification
- MRP/ERP super-user experience
Today there are still millions of people without access to basic healthcare, thousands of diseases without adequate treatments and millions more people who suffer from everyday ailments. At GSK we want to change this.
As a global healthcare company, we take on some of the world’s biggest healthcare challenges. By delivering a sustainable business, we provide health benefits to patients and consumers, improved shareholder returns as well as supporting wider society. We have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are committed to widening access to our products, so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay. Each of our three businesses benefits from GSK’s commercial infrastructure, integrated supply networks and significant global presence.
As a global company, our reward packages are designed to meet the needs of our geographically diverse workforce. They are benchmarked against industry standards and relevant to your job, no matter where you live.
Our reward package includes:
- A competitive base salary
- An annual bonus that rewards you for your individual contribution to our strategy, as well as business targets
- Benefit programs designed to support you and your family, including access to healthcare and well-being programs, pension plan membership, savings programs, time off and childcare support
- Employee recognition programs which reward exceptional achievements
- Share ownership schemes which link your reward to GSK’s longer term performance
- A performance and development program that helps you identify what you need to do, and the behaviors you need to demonstrate, to achieve success.