The Talent Acquisition Outreach Manager leads the Talent Acquisition Outreach function within PerkinElmer’s Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise (TA CoE).
The Talent Acquisition Outreach function is responsible for leading the Talent Sourcing Function for all level positions, by Vertical, setting strategies for high volume and difficult to fill roles. The Talent Sourcing Function supports the Talent Acquisition team by executing sourcing strategies necessary to build a qualified and diverse candidate pool. Additionally, the Talent Sourcing Function proactively conducts lead generation and pipelining activities based on data trending. The Talent Acquisition Outreach Manager will create Outreach Talent Programs focusing on 1) Diversity, Equity and Inclusion 2) University Relations 3) Workforce & Community and 4) Internal Mobility.
The Talent Acquisition Outreach Manager empowers the team to strive for utilizing best practices, customized tools, while shaping marketing campaigns across social and niche media and job boards.
Innovative methods will include marketing, lead generation, search research, social networking, targeted direct calls to enhance relationships with our Affinity Groups, lead diversity conferences, events, job fairs, community organizations, campus organizations and other professional networks.
- Ensuring the Talent Acquisition Leadership Team is aware of, and utilizing, all creative, resourceful strategies and tools to attract a diverse slate of candidates
- Develop key initiatives for recruiting diverse talent; deliver outreach experiences in service of PerkinElmer’s D&I strategy
- Work closely with data analytics to understand current workforce analytics and engage Talent Outreach Team to source to gaps
- Measure success of lead generation and sourcing strategies
- Tracking and reporting applicant flow, process improvement, workload balancing and more
- Research industry & market data, including competitor analysis and salary bench marking with internal stakeholders
- Work efficiently with cross functionally matrixed teams to meet overall recruiting goals
- Serve as a thought leader in consulting on strategic initiatives that support and engage internal communities, such as employee resource groups or employee networks
- Utilizing deep knowledge of business needs, industry trends, and emerging topics, provide insights to stakeholders, and recommend solutions for enhancement
- Manage core external partnerships related to the community, developing strategy for external investments and events
- Serve as the corporate subject matter expert on the Community for the Community
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Leadership Team and HR Community to shape a Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategy.
- Empower Talent Sourcing Partners to build a strong, diverse candidate pipeline.Empower Talent Sourcing Partners to understand current workforce demographics, in support of the Talent Acquisition Partners, to ensure a diverse slate of candidates is sourced and submitted for equal consideration.
- Ensure Talent Sourcing Partners are leveraging external partnerships and reaching out to passive candidates.
- Support the development and execution of diversity related projects, including Employee Resource Groups, employee referral program and a strategic hiring program.
- Manage diversity recruiting job fair(s) strategy, including handling logistics, selecting PerkinElmer’s representatives, identifying applicable job openings, and tracking results
- Determine Diversity & Inclusion recruiting effectiveness though reporting and data analytics
- Bachelors degree or 8+ years of work experience in Human Resources, Talent Acquisition &/or Marketing.
- 8+ years recruiting experience
- 1+ year experience working in Campus Recruitment/University Relations
- Management experience; managing direct reports with performance management accountability.
- Experience designing a University Relations Program
- Experience leading a Campus Recruitment/University Relations Program
- Experience in Community Hiring Events
COMPETENCIES, ABILITIES and SKILLS:
- Articulate; both written and oral.
- Versatile; ability to adapt to change
- Professionally persistent
- Attentive Listening; be present to non-verbal cues, reiterate and clarify.
- Ability to lead with influence and negotiation
- Success demonstrating leadership competencies such as developing people, ensuring engagement, acting decisively, maintain accountability, proactive and mindful leadership.
- Courage to provide counsel to all senior and tenured clients; representing best practices in Talent Acquisition.
Abilities and Skills:
- Experience leading teams
- Demonstrated experience in passive and niche sourcing.
- Experience sourcing candidates via social recruiting, resume databases, sourcing platforms, productivity and chrome extensions.
- Successful demonstrated experience in setting a talent strategy for difficult to fill roles
- Experience leading behaviorally-based interview techniques; strong candidate assessment skills
- Experience leading in Community Outreach; demonstrated success building diverse applicant pipelines.
- Motivated by candidate experience.
Abilities and Skills:
- Experience using Taleo, Applicant Tracking System.
- Experience using a Candidate Relationship Management System.
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.