As a member of JUMP Recruits, the Talent Sourcer (Freelance) will be responsible for finding and recruiting qualified candidates to fill our variety of roles across numerous verticals. This person will work on our contingency recruitment team with payment being 30% of recruitment fees for candidates hired. Specific duties can be broken down into two groups and will include the following responsibilities:
- Actively source, recruit, across the various functions including Engineering, Finance, Marketing, Sales, HR, etc. Source and assess qualified candidates through resume reviews, phone screens, networking, and active web sourcing.
- Conduct initial screenings for qualified candidates
- Use creative methods to find and engage with talent.
- Provide detailed and comprehensive summaries from interviews conducted
- Be professional in all communications
- Provide a positive experience for all candidates; manage candidate communication/follow-up with empathy and care.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 5 year of Technical recruiting/sourcing experience
- Positive attitude and high energy with candidates and hiring managers
- Self-organized and great follow-through
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experiences using traditional recruiting tools like LinkedIn, Indeed and Career Builder
- Experience using and being successful with non-traditional recruiting channels like Group Me, Slack, Group Chats, Social Media, etc.
Bonus skills that will make you stand out
- Small Business recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting diverse talent
Pay and Schedules
- The expectation is that you be available for continent searches in the technology as well as biotechnology space when needed.
- You will earn 30% of recruitment fees for all candidates you submit that are hired.
JUMP Recruits is your full-service diversity and inclusion partner, dedicated to providing inclusion, opportunity and successful career outcomes for diverse professionals and employers seeking quality diverse talent. We are excited to re-shape the face of your workforce, one step at a time.
The mission of JUMP Recruits is to improve access to career and job resources for diverse talent while cultivating the inclusive corporate cultures needed for companies to achieve record-breaking results with our data-driven recruiting solutions.
JUMP Recruits Diverse Talent. Dynamic Results.
JUMP Recruits was founded by Cedric Chambers on the idea that every ethnically diverse person deserves a chance at a successful career. After 10 years of experience working in corporate recruiting and human resources, he discovered that there are many forward-thinking companies looking to hire qualified, diverse talent and that with the right tools, resources and guidance they could create the cultures and business successes they were after.
JUMP Recruits was created to prove the idea that diverse talent could be successful in the world's most sought after and high demand jobs. With data-driven solutions, JUMP Recruits is able to develop and implement diversity recruitment programs for employers while offering the advice, support and training necessary for diverse candidates to excel in their careers.