Team Lead, Media Delivery Manager
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
The Media Delivery team is responsible for operating Epsilon’s cutting-edge technology platform, making real-time media investment decisions to drive client campaign performance and returns on ad spend. The team manages multi-million dollar budgets, ensuring that the right message is delivered to the right consumer at the right time. Additionally, this team helps to keep our platform performing at its best by providing requests and feedback to our Product, Engineering, and Media Inventory Acquisition teams.
- Responsible for effectively managing a team of 1-3 Media Delivery Managers
- Accountable for all aspects of team oversight, including onboarding, training, and performance
- Oversee the progress of all campaign performance and delivery, and provide assistance to ensure successful completion
- Oversee the targeting and media strategy of assigned advertiser accounts
- Collaborate with AMs to engineer ideal performance solution for each client
- Communicate delivery updates to Account Management team weekly
- Collaborate with Product and Data Modeling teams to develop solutions that will enhance our operational efficiency and improve client performance
- Contribute to pre-sales planning on campaign structure, build-out and execution which will influence delivery success metrics.
- 5-7 years of online work and DSP experience – preferably from an ad network or agency
- Experience successfully managing a team
- Preferred higher educated (media, marketing or IT) or demonstrated experience in a similar business environment
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of the internet and its commercial/marketing benefits
- Strong analytical, sales and written skills
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills
- Effective client management skills with a strong customer focus
- Ability to show problem solving skills
- Advanced computer skills (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, and internet)
- Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels
- Excellent planning and organization discipline
- Results /goal oriented
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.