Team Lead, Traffic Quality Specialist
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
The Lead, Traffic Quality is responsible for managing a team of Traffic Quality Specialists and New Grad Program Associates who work directly with client campaigns utilizing ad quality verification services, as well as managing a small campaign load of their own. This role oversees all aspects of campaign launch with verification tracking, live campaign monitoring of IVT, brand safety and viewability, and end of campaign analysis. This position works directly with Director, Traffic Quality Manager to develop and enhance processes, products, tools, and documentation to support team members and company goals. The Lead, Traffic Quality is comfortable discussing campaign details with internal teams and can easily communicate or present trends and verification vendor enhancements. This position focuses on team growth and retention, providing guidance and support to their direct reports individual career path and personal interests. A successful Traffic Quality Lead has a sense of urgency, interest in various client business models, has experience implementing operational efficiencies, new procedures and is a creative problem solver.
- Manage, Supervise and Mentor Traffic Quality Specialists and New Grad Program Associates
- Work with 3rd Party ad quality vendors in managing campaigns, evaluating solutions, and ensuring proper reporting is provided
- Works directly with Traffic Quality Manager to build high-level working relationships with Account Managers and Media Delivery Teams with a focus on campaign strategy and internal and external communication and documentation
- Implement client campaigns within tight deadlines
- Successfully manage and optimize campaign performance with focus on brand safety, viewability and non-human traffic, noting performance trends
- Troubleshooting campaign tracking, creative implementation and reporting issues, escalating concerns with internal and external stakeholders as needed to resolve
- Work closely with Director, Traffic Quality Manager to develop and enhance processes, products, tools, and documentation to support team members and company goals
- Contributor to company-wide team communications and QBRs
- Digital Media / Ad Operations / Account Management experience a plus
- 1-2 years of experience in a related environment, including experience in team management, computer forensics, sales support, and/or account management
- Knowledge of Fraud Detection operations and Third-Party ad serving tags
- Ability to work in an independent, ambiguous, and self-driven environment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to recognize trends within the data to better optimize client campaigns
- Strong Excel skills
- SQL or Tableau experience a plus
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.