Epsilon is seeking a Tech Intern! As a Tech intern, you will have the opportunity to develop your technical capabilities while learning new technologies and concepts.
As an intern you’ll participate in a formal Intern Program, which is an 11-week summer program that aims to create a meaningful early career experience for university students. The program offers professional development & hands-on training, networking opportunities with people throughout the business including multiple projects & social events, and the consideration for full-time
As a Technical Intern, you’ll have an opportunity to explore one of the areas below:
Software Engineering Intern (Ad Server):
• Work and learn alongside a team of highly-skilled, experienced software engineers extending our world-class ad tech platform
• Develop high-performance Java code designed to run on a proprietary distributed system processing millions of requests per second
• Write code interfacing with ‘big data’ technologies such as NoSQL data stores and Kafka and Spark clusters.
• Troubleshoot and debug production issues
Software Engineering Intern (UI Team):
• Analyze, redesign and improve automated test code
• Actively participate in daily stands and other aspects of the agile process
Network Engineering Intern:
• Use network automation projects as a lens to gain exposure to network operation and engineering
• Developing network automation tools, testing new architectures and automation techniques, extending existing in-house and commercial toolsets to implement new functionality
• Python and Linux, network fundamentals, exposure to Cisco or other network vendor’s hardware and software is a plus
Data Warehouse Intern:
• Data Onboarding; learn the business behind how we take a client from first conversation to campaign launch on the ad server and everything in between
• Data Monitoring; learn the key metrics the business uses to gauge the health of the operation and how to take action when outliers/anomalies are detected
• Inventory of Client Reporting Assets; learn how the Conversant client base consumes data from our operation and make contributions in how to craft efficiencies in this space
• Structured Query Language, Data Integration, Data Mining, Statistics, Reporting/Business Intelligence, Hadoop/Big Data Environments a plus
• Candidate for Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related technical field
• Strong interpersonal skills and team player attitude
• Strong organizational skills and proven ability to communicate (written and verbal)
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem solving, decision making skills
• Thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment
• Experience with SQL, Java, Python and/or Linux preferred
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.