The Technical Project Manager is responsible for managing and guiding a diverse set of skillsets (business analysts, developers, quality analysts, etc.) to ensure consistency of processes across teams. The Technical Project Manager acts as a process owner, partnering closely with the client to achieve success against a defined set of desired business outcomes. This role will be assisting in the transition of a large financial client from a stringent waterfall methodology to Agile development practices.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to enhance current capabilities and drive the execution of the product roadmap and evolution (including concept, development, feature enhancements, production service level agreements, and priority tradeoffs)
- Facilitate recurring meetings with stakeholders and leadership to review progress, production health, cross product dependencies, risk mitigations and action plans for resolution
- Maintain a clear and reasonable vision of “next steps” and the “big picture” during meetings, capture and distribute action items and follow up post meeting
- Organize and maintain centralized repository and announcements (release notes, new capabilities, etc.) to internal teams and stakeholders
- Partner with Engineering, Product Management leads to ensure alignment with engineering and product priorities
- Hold cross-functional teams accountable through influence
- Streamline processes, simplify execution, track, and manage quarterly goals, releases, tooling efficiencies
- Tracks and manages risks at a program level including the appropriate strategy/timeline associated to acceptance, mitigation, or avoidance.
- Continuous evaluation of people, process, and tools associated to delivery, providing recommendations to adjust where necessary.
- Responsible for managing and optimizing capacity, velocity, quality, and business outcomes
- Work across multiple time zones with distributed international teams
- Work closely in partnership with Product Management to understand upcoming roadmap priorities
- Engineering to establish architectural runway needed to achieve the product roadmap and operational scalability of the existing platform
- Product & Engineering Support to ensure Severity 1 and 2 production issues are resolved quickly and a root cause analysis is conducted and communicated to stakeholders when applicable
- Sales, Delivery, and Product Leads to track upcoming client integrations and pipeline
- Capable of earning trust and influencing stakeholders without formal authority to required results
- Experience working in a complex, matrixed environment, managing multiple stakeholders, with demonstrated experience delivering within an agile framework
- Skilled listener and communicator, both verbally and written, who can engage colleagues and stakeholders with confidence
- Experience troubleshooting issues with excellent problem-solving skills, including appropriate communication and resolution
- Comfortable working in an adaptive environment where change is embraced, and priorities shift due to industry, product, or user needs
- 8+ years project management experience in software or product development with increasing level of responsibility, preferably in a product organization, martech or adtech
- Proficient with collaboration tools including Atlassian Jira and Confluence, and Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with customer data, cloud, and microservice platforms, is a plus
- Experience with scrum, Kanban and other agile frameworks, is a plus
- Experience with SaaS, Financial services, Retail domain is preferable
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.