As the Technical Account Manager, you will have your portfolio of high-value and strategic customer accounts to work with and build strong relationships to ensure customer satisfaction.
You will be the single point of contact for all their technical needs post-sales and implementation.
- Be the Technical SPOC for all Enterprise and strategic accounts assigned to you.
- Have expert knowledge of Chargebee and the solutions offered to our customers
- Build an in-depth understanding of customer’s business practices and operating environment
- Adhere to Enterprise Support SLAs
- Pre-sales to Success handover documentation review
- Intro and escalation calls (as needed)
- Feature/workflow implementation
- Analyze technical requirements and prepare content for the Product team (feature requests)
- Participate in QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) along with the CSMs when needed
- Meet customers along with the CSM
- Proven work experience as a Technical account manager
- Familiarity with SaaS products/business and web development languages
- An ability to grasp customer’s needs and suggest timely solutions that work on a long term.
- Exceptional communication, listening skills, people skills, an outgoing personality.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Chargebee is a recurring billing and subscription management tool that helps SaaS and SaaS-like businesses streamline Revenue Operations. Chargebee integrates with the leading payment gateways like Stripe, Braintree, PayPal etc. around the world to let you automate recurring payment collection along with invoicing, taxes, accounting, email notifications, SaaS Metrics, and customer management.
We are Globally Local
With a diverse team across four continents and customers in over 60 countries, you get to work closely with a global perspective right from your own neighborhood.
We value Curiosity
We believe the next great idea might just be around the corner. Perhaps it’s that random thought you had ten minutes ago. We believe in creating an ecosystem that fosters a desire to seek out hard questions, and then figure out answers to them.
Customer! Customer! Customer!
Everything we do is driven towards enabling our customers’ growth. This means no matter what you do, you will always be adding real value to a real business problem. It’s a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of fun.