We are looking for a Technical Account Specialist to work directly with clients via the phone and email to assist with any and all account needs. The Tech Account Specialist will work closely with other Account Advisors and managers to ensure the success of our clients.
- Coordinating new client setup and entering information into our portal
- Calling & emailing clients, web providers and other vendors
- Following up clients for information via email, text, and phone
- Auditing client websites to ensure web engagements (CTAs) are present and functioning properly
- Assisting clients with portal login or use issues
- Monitoring and maintaining 50-100 client accounts (starting off)
- Maintaining positive relationships with clients, web providers and other vendors
- Responding promptly to client queries and complaints to find solutions and defuse tension
- Working in team environment on multiple accounts simultaneously
- Analyzing daily reports to identify potential issue
- Attending weekly team meeting
- 2-3 years’ experience in Account Representative of similar role
- Highschool Diploma
- Must be detailed oriented and self-motivated
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem Solver
- Excellent customer service attitude (can defuse tension with clients)
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, Word, OneDrive)
- Adobe Creative Suite(Illustrator & Photoshop) is a plus
- Google Analytics is a plus
- Automotive Dealership Experience a plus
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing, and software solutions exclusively focused on automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, but we’re also well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
So, what’s that mean for you? Through a technology-driven, consultative approach, we create a true partnership with our clients, tapping into exactly what they need to reach their unique goals, increase customer loyalty, and maximize revenue.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv Diversity Council (BRIDGE): Building Real Inclusion via Deliberate Growth and Empathy. BRIDGE is a group of progress-minded Affinitiv team members and leaders who have volunteered to jumpstart and lead our diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives and strategies. We are a group of people from many different backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and life experiences.
We are advocates of diversity and celebrate the richness it brings to our company and culture. We champion inclusivity and strive to serve as a reflection of the customers and communities we represent.