Technical Field Marketing Consultant (Server and Upgrades) - Remote, US
The Field Marketing Managers are Marketing, Technical & Sales Resources tasked with delivering profitable server share growth through the enablement of our marketing & sales teams. Our teams are Solution-focused with extensive knowledge of all server product and solution areas and how those map to customer business drivers. Their focus is to help account teams increase profitable sales of Dell Server and Networking products and solutions by leading server-related sales activities within the segment by collaborating directly with the core sales teams and resources in GCN, Sales Operations, Marketing and Finance to ensure that we are delivering server solutions with the optimal technology for our customers.
The Technical Field Marketing Consultant has very strong function knowledge of the following areas:
- NA Commercial T1 market environment, sales structure and culture, unique segment requirements
- Dell sales tools & processes (sales experience STRONGLY preferred)
- Core Server LOBs (PowerEdge Servers, Cloud Servers)
- Server Technology & Industry Trends / Business Impact discussions
- Sales Operation & Fulfillment organizations, teams & processes
- Direct and Channel sales
- Undergraduate degree required; MBA a plus
- 6+ years of relevant business experience in the IT industry (Sales, Sales Operations or ProductEngineering – sales experience strongly preferred)
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time in support of Dell customers (NA only)
- Strong analytics/insights capabilities
- Deep understanding of the Dell sales structure, culture and ethos
- Proven ability to operate successfully in high-stress environments & ever-changing priorities
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.