The Technical Integration Engineer is responsible for providing technical support and designing solutions to achieve our business objectives, driving innovation and initiatives through technical expertise, resolving technical issues impacting the team, and collaborating across multiple technical teams to prototype new ideas.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Support integrating some of the largest Internet companies into the Conversant system: design, develop, implement and test technical solutions based on business requirements.
- Be the technical escalation point for the team and technical subject matter expert.
- Train and communicate technical topics to non-technical audiences.
- Identify and assist in developing enhancement opportunities across the enterprise through innovation and automation.
- Help establish best practices across the enterprise and facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Work with internal and external cross teams including engineering, analytics, account management, product management and sales.
- Oversee troubleshooting issues impacting the team and drive them to resolution.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented professional to support the needs of the Technical Integration Engineering team at Conversant. A strong candidate for this position will possess the following skills:
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills, ability to convey technical aspects to a non-technical audience.
- Strong attention to detail and delivery of high-quality results.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to research issues never before encountered.
- Basic knowledge of programming concepts.
- Self-starter, able to keep up with industry trends.
- Experience in the digital marketing industry a plus, especially within display, mobile and affiliate spaces.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (BASH, Python, PHP) and mobile app development is a plus.
- Strong command of SQL.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, MIS or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a technical role.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.