Technical Marketing Engineer, Networking Edge Computing
Join us as a Technical Marketing Engineer (Engineering Technologist), Networking on our Edge Solutions team in Remote – US to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
DELLEMC is seeking an entrepreneurial and innovative product leader to drive the vision and execution of a new Enterprise Edge Initiative. If you are passionate about how edge technology is revolutionizing the future infrastructure and enable the next wave of ultra-low latency Internet applications, this is the role for you.
As the Engineering Technologist for Edge Networking, you will define requirements for edge solutions, and interact with Dell’s product groups to enhance and optimize Dell’s offerings to address the unique requirements of the edge. You will meet with key customers and partners to understand their needs, operational model and experience. You will work with internal product teams and external partners to understand the unique challenges and constraints of the edge and define the right product strategy and solutions to tackle and grow our market share. You will do the solution exploration and design, and work with a dedicated team of super talented engineers to build the ultimate end to end Dell edge solutions.
- Are a tight team of passionate technologists from diverse areas of the business
- Have a passion about cloud, edge computing, and future infrastructure
- We will Work in a fast-paced, high-growth, delivery-oriented environment
- Love to ship best industry solutions that solve complex customer problems
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
Essential Requirements :
- Strong understanding or background on edge computing
- Knowledge in edge infrastructure (cable, Wi-Fi, LTE/5G, SDN/SD WAN, NFV)
- Network architectures
- Experience/familiar with security process
- Familiarity with protocols, tools, frameworks, services implemented in edge computing
This is a product leadership position that can evolve into a PM team-lead role, so management interest and capabilities are a plus.
- Engineering experience in networking large scale distributed systems or related field
- Experience with Cloud/Hybrid edge-cloud implementations
- Experience in solve challenges design requirements like latency, QoS, Throughput, scale
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.