Technical Project Manager
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
We are looking for a passionate full-time Project Manager to support our Data Onboarding and Audience Lab teams. The TPM will work closely with data engineers and business analysts to define, schedule, track execution and communicate status of all work to within those teams. The TPM will identify and resolve any dependencies quickly and effectively. The ideal project manager has experience in software project manager and good performance in project delivery.
Job Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Excellent and versatile communication skills: can you understand a technical walkthrough and explain it in plain language to others?
- Understand the priorities of various internal projects and help steer organizational tradeoffs so we get the right things done.
- Facilitates Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums and Backlog Grooming
- Work with a wide range of cross functional teams within the entire company: Engineering, Product, Media, Decision Sciences – you will be the central hub for ongoing work from a variety of teams.
- Work as an in-demand helper to other teams to ensure delivery of cross team efforts.
- Manage a variety of projects concurrently with varying degrees of scope and urgency.
- Understand the nuances of your projects and communicate to audiences from Senior Management to hands-on engineers so everyone has the information they need and can be effective.
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycles (Agile, Waterfall, hybrid).
- Coordinate with Engineering cross teams and technical project managers to establish alignment on priorities
- Hold cross teams accountable for agreed upon target completion dates and identify risks/mitigation plans in timely fashion
- Maintain a centralized wiki to provide transparency to business decisions, recap notes, business and technical impacts and relevant Jira tickets
- Advocate for and follow the existing processes to prioritize work
What you are:
- Motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills. Able to elicit cooperation from a variety of resources.
- Able to coach development team(s) on scoping work for delivery cycles appropriately and control scope creep.
- Able to work with a diverse team and adapt communication styles and message content to appropriate audiences.
- Effective communication skills to mediate disputes and uncover hidden objections or concerns.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to anticipate problems and resolve them before they happen.
- Experience with software integration projects that are across multiple teams.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible process structure and comfortable with a startup and/or high growth environment where individuals sometimes serve in multiple roles.
- Experienced with JIRA in a software development setting.
- Robust understanding of internet applications, intranets, extranets, applicable project management, bug and resource tracking software and team collaboration platforms.
- Background in internet advertising and a familiarity with web analytics with experience in the Digital Ad space a large plus.
- Solid technical background with application programming, database and system design a plus.
- Familiarity with ETL integration processes and tools within Data Warehousing
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.