Technical Project Manager
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
- Work with internal and external Clients, vendor partners, and product and development teams to gather and define initiative requirements.
- Write business cases detailing the initiative requirements for development team scoping.
- Resolve open items that arise throughout the scoping, development, QA and launch phases.
- Clearly communicate expectations to project stakeholders; act as a mediator between stakeholders and team members.
- Track and report on the status of initiatives to stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Work through research requests and troubleshoot issues to determine effective and efficient resolutions.
- Manage data integrations between the Client, Epsilon, and vendor partners.
- Work through program priorities, resource allocations and escalations.
- Assist in project scoping by identifying opportunities to integrate within current environment vs. building a new solution.
- Ensure all project artifacts are saved in the centralized project folders.
- Develop process improvements to make workflows more efficient.
Skills and Abilities
- Able to comprehend written and/or verbal instruction and translate it into clear business requirements and documentation.
- Must be reliable, self-directed, and capable of using sound judgment to accomplish tasks and meet deadlines.
- Develops and nurtures collaborative relationships and has outstanding communication skills; has a proven ability to influence others to get things done, even when they have no direct line of authority over them.
- Pays attention to the details, but never loses sight of the big picture.
- Is an adaptive self-starter with the ability to work under project circumstances ranging from nearly-independent to closely-managed.
- Has a high bar for quality, takes ownership and drives accountability across the organization.
- Able to prioritize work and quickly shift responsibilities to meet deadlines and milestones.
- Capable of problem solving, analysis, and decision making.
- Must be comfortable interacting with staff/colleagues of varying levels.
- Able to negotiate and manage conflict and create win-win solutions to challenges and issues.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of related project management experience.
- Direct mail, email, and/or digital marketing experience is required.
- Experience with Agile methodology is a plus.
- Automotive agency experience is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.