Technical Support Representative
This Technical Support Representative will be responsible for answering inbound Support calls, emails, and chats. This position will require extensive knowledge and experience with customer service and high call volumes. It will be required to log all incoming calls accurately and in a timely manner into Zendesk. This position will have the responsibility of learning all CAR Research proprietary software as needed.
Entry Level Tech Support Role. Hours are 10am -7pm Tuesday – Saturday
- Provide 1st level support for clients, troubleshoot and resolve issues with company software
- Receive inbound phone calls and accurately log all calls in Help Zendesk in a timely manner
- Work closely with Tier 2 technicians to escalate issues as required and ensure our clients remain informed of the progress of escalated tickets
- Work inbound email
- Assist supervisor to create processes to effectively escalate and track problems as they occur with Help Desk ticketing system
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- 2 or more years’ experience in customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, Word, OneDrive)
- Experience in troubleshooting various applications
- Must be detailed oriented and self-motivated
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Excellent customer service skills
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing, and software solutions exclusively focused on automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, but we’re also well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
So, what’s that mean for you? Through a technology-driven, consultative approach, we create a true partnership with our clients, tapping into exactly what they need to reach their unique goals, increase customer loyalty, and maximize revenue.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv Diversity Council (BRIDGE): Building Real Inclusion via Deliberate Growth and Empathy. BRIDGE is a group of progress-minded Affinitiv team members and leaders who have volunteered to jumpstart and lead our diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives and strategies. We are a group of people from many different backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and life experiences.
We are advocates of diversity and celebrate the richness it brings to our company and culture. We champion inclusivity and strive to serve as a reflection of the customers and communities we represent.