Affinitiv is seeking a Technical Support Representative to add to our Customer Success Team. Ideal candidates should have 2 years’ experience in customer service with a technical background. We are seeking bright, high energy, customer service fanatics! This position requires an employee that does well supporting end users on (web based) software programs, is personable and professional on the phone, has great patience, and is very savvy with software. He/she must have experience in providing customer support over the phone and via e-mail.
- Support business customers on our proprietary software to identify service-related needs and offer the most appropriate solutions providing world-class customer service.
- Proactively stay up to date with all the latest technologies concerning our products and the underlying technologies.
- Recognize and escalate difficult technical/business issues within the organization.
- Work with support and/or product development personnel to troubleshoot and work around product issues.
- Prioritize and organize customer ticket workload.
- Listen, comprehend, and communicate well with customers as well as teammates.
- All other duties as assigned
- Excellent Customer Support and Technical skills.
- Good understanding of Windows Operating System.
- Ability to professionally interact with the end user to train and work with them to meet new requirements and needs via email, phone and ticketing system
- Ability to handle high volume tickets and calls while maintaining an up-to-date backlog of actively working tickets.
- Highly self-motivated and independent.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Well-organized, with the ability to multi-task, and work with minimal supervision.
Desired Skills (not required):
- Experience providing in-person Windows and Mac support, as well as mobile device support (iOS, Android and Windows based devices) is preferred.
- 2+ years of high-level technical support in a Windows environment.
- 2+ years technical experience with computer software, including the installation and configuration of Windows programs.
- Knowledge of Windows Server operating system architecture and security.
- Experience working with Zendesk preferred.
- Knowledge of the car dealership industry.
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing, and software solutions exclusively focused on automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, but we’re also well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
So, what’s that mean for you? Through a technology-driven, consultative approach, we create a true partnership with our clients, tapping into exactly what they need to reach their unique goals, increase customer loyalty, and maximize revenue.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv Diversity Council (BRIDGE): Building Real Inclusion via Deliberate Growth and Empathy. BRIDGE is a group of progress-minded Affinitiv team members and leaders who have volunteered to jumpstart and lead our diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives and strategies. We are a group of people from many different backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and life experiences.
We are advocates of diversity and celebrate the richness it brings to our company and culture. We champion inclusivity and strive to serve as a reflection of the customers and communities we represent.