The Technical Writer plays a critical role in writing and presenting IAM concepts clearly and concisely for on-site and cloud-based enterprise grade products, thus helping our customers/partners use documentation to accurately understand and solve the complex Cloud based Identity Access Governance challenges.
- Primary responsibility includes working in the Identity Access and Management space in terms of documenting new features, update existing features, working on connector documentation, release notes, REST API guide, Admin Guide, Getting Started Guide and Troubleshooting guide.
- Collaborate with engineering and QA to quickly grasp product concepts.
- Provide error-free technically and grammatically accurate high-quality documentation.
- Work on documentation tasks assigned based on priority and complete doc-assignments within given deadlines.
- Produce error-free grammatically correct documentation set for assigned features.
- Perform necessary due-diligence before sending the doc-set for review.
- Propose initiatives/innovative doc strategies to present content in better way.
- Document solution-oriented use cases and scenarios for features that help customer to understand product better.
- 4-8 years of relevant professional Technical writing work experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and spoken form.
- Sharp technical skill set to quickly grasp and accurately document Identity and Access Management concepts.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with SMEs to extract inputs.
JUMP Recruits is your full-service diversity and inclusion partner, dedicated to providing inclusion, opportunity and successful career outcomes for diverse professionals and employers seeking quality diverse talent. We are excited to re-shape the face of your workforce, one step at a time.
The mission of JUMP Recruits is to improve access to career and job resources for diverse talent while cultivating the inclusive corporate cultures needed for companies to achieve record-breaking results with our data-driven recruiting solutions.
JUMP Recruits Diverse Talent. Dynamic Results.
JUMP Recruits was founded by Cedric Chambers on the idea that every ethnically diverse person deserves a chance at a successful career. After 10 years of experience working in corporate recruiting and human resources, he discovered that there are many forward-thinking companies looking to hire qualified, diverse talent and that with the right tools, resources and guidance they could create the cultures and business successes they were after.
JUMP Recruits was created to prove the idea that diverse talent could be successful in the world's most sought after and high demand jobs. With data-driven solutions, JUMP Recruits is able to develop and implement diversity recruitment programs for employers while offering the advice, support and training necessary for diverse candidates to excel in their careers.