Telecom Partner Sales Leader
Join us as a Telecom Partner Sales Leader on our Strategic Business Development / Partner Sales team in our Telecom Systems Business Unit In Remote USA, Round Rock, Texas, Santa Clara, CA, or Hopkinton MA, to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
The Telecommunications Partner Sales Leader will manage telecom partners globally and create a vision and strategy to help Dell succeed in driving telecom service provider indirect sales toward enterprises. The role will deliver return on investment by spearheading a global telecom strategy to position solutions into telco B2B portfolios and build unique value propositions around these relationships. The position will reside in Dell’s Telecom Systems Business and will coordinate all Dell business units engaged with telco B2B organizations to drive a cohesive strategy that optimizes Dell addressable market opportunity.
- Lead Dell’s global indirect strategy with telco B2B organizations to maximize AMO across multiple stakeholder organizations, which includes:
- Direct leadership of Dell’s Telco Systems Business partner sales organization
- Tight alignment with Dell’s existing global alliances & channels organizations
- Strategic collaboration with Dell’s edge business unit
- Enable telco partnership program within Dell that enables, promotes, and effectively incentivizes joint GTM
- Establish (recruit, hire, lead) a direct partner sales organization that can execute the mission of the organization
- Manage sales pipeline across all phases of sales engagement (e.g. lead generation, pipeline development, & closure)
- Lead customer engagement with telco leadership to establish & execute joint GTM partnerships
- Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce.
- Strategize on how to integrate Dell’s edge focused products and services with partner’s products and services to develops a common global strategy
- Extensive understanding of telco B2B marketplace and how to effectively navigate telco B2B organizations to create & launch joint solutions to enterprises
- Ability to successfully operate in a highly matrixed organization to achieve an outcome
- Expert in leading, motivating and directing a workgroup made up of a team of managers
- Skilled recruiter with deep rolodex of industry contacts
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
Essential Requirements – Education and Experience
Sr. Director, CSP Partner Sales (M11)
- 15+ years leading an indirect and/or channel sales organization in telco market
- 10+ years diversified leadership, planning, communication, organization and people motivation skill
- 10+ years of demonstrated success in driving revenue in a joint-go-to-market sales motion involving tier 1 CSPs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience. MBA desired.
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.