Solution engineering team is tasked to create and delivery telco solutions and enable as services offerings for our customers. The team works closely with a world-class product management team in defining and road-mapping the offerings. Together, we have a strong track record of creating unique value for Dell Technologies, with a strong, positive impact on the company’s bottom line. The engineering team works closely with key service providers customers around the world, which, taken together, represent about 70% of the market. Collaboratively, we create production-worthy offerings that are unique, cutting-edge, and shape this emerging market. With each success we achieve, we push the envelope more for our customers, and then rinse and repeat!
Please apply for this position if this excites you! The ideal candidate will be a mid-career individual, with strong technical training, impeccable academic / industrial pedigree, a strong record of innovation, and is looking for her/his next bigger challenge. The individual will be a top-notch programmer with an inquisitive mind, be a self-learner, be an excellent communicator, and above all, be efficient in all that they do. The individual will work with geographically dispersed teams, so experience operating in such intercontinental environments will be a huge plus.
- Manage technical relationships between Dell TSB engineering team and application partner. To drive any co-engineering, co-validation and co-innovation initiatives between Dell TSB and the partner.
- Be a change agent, by advocating for features needed for joint customers, and removal of technical roadblocks. Result is a rich product roadmap with customers with partner relevant prioritization.
- Develop and document best practices based on your learnings with actual customer integration.
- Drive integration and adoption of Dell product within partner ecosystem and create a better application integration
- Extensive background in architecture, implementation, and delivery of Telco solutions to market
- Experience of development including vIMS, vEPC, RAN, OpenRAN/O-RAN, LTE/4G and 5G deployments, OSS/BSS, platform models such as NFV and distributed/federated edge platforms (e.g. ETSI MEC)
- Hands on skills with CI/CD and build automation tooling (Chef, Terraform, Ansible, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related majors
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.