The Traffic Quality Analyst is responsible for ensuring a safe, equitable and trusted advertising marketplace. This role will focus on internet traffic deep investigations to detect issues with brand safety, viewability and non-human traffic. You will work with all internal clients including account management, engineering, media delivery and media development teams to resolve such issues. The Traffic Quality team requires someone who is highly motivated, passionate with strong analytical, data mining and organizational skills.
- Perform periodic tests and audits, create new and maintain existing targeting channels, assist cross-functional teams with targeting recommendations
- Use in-house tools and SQL queries to proactively identify and research non-human traffic patterns
- Perform daily inventory audits. Maintain and update existing Global black lists
- Create, review site lists for Inventory, Account Management, Sales teams and new partners
- Respond to and investigate escalations from cross-functional teams on online advertising behaviors. Assist TQ Specialist with escalated issues
- Work closely with the Engineering and Product teams to develop new and enhance existing products and tools
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university. Computer Science degree is preferable or have related experience in this area
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the Online Publishing or Advertising industry (Web Analytics, Ad Network, Web Publisher, Ad Agency)
- Experience with CTV advertising a plus
- It’s a walk in the park when it comes to understanding HTTP protocol with the ability to debug web pages using tools such as Fiddler, WireShark, Chrome Developer tools or Firebug
- You process a functional understanding of different malware, adware, spam, phishing, online fraud, replication methods, indicators, safeguards and potential effects
- Microsoft Access or other database experience, Visual Basic, Adobe helpful
- Must have experience with SQL
- Proven ability to learn and master new computer systems and applications with minimal instruction
- You are not frightened dealing with inappropriate website content
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.