Do you want to make a difference in tomorrow by hiring tomorrow’s future talent? Are you looking to make immediate impact on Dell’s 2030 goals? If so, we would be interested in speaking with you!
Our University Relations Program Management Team is seeking a project manager that is focused on hiring college graduates in our sales and marketing groups for specific senior level employee’s in CSG, Client Solutions Group.
Join us as a Consultanton our University Relationsteam in Remote U.S. to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact
What you’ll achieve
The role will focus on project management, strategic design, and project execution within multiple disciplines in the CSG org.
The hiring cycle has three distinct cycles: Summer Internship, Fall Recruitment, and Spring Recruitment in addition to the long – term demand planning headcount needs. The role is a great blend of long – term planning and cycle execution.
- Have experience working with our Talent and Acquisition teams
- Recruitment at the college level, working on long term strategic planning, extensive project management experience, and influencing senior executive staffing needs
- Evaluate and implement best practices techniques that ensure goal achievement. Influences and manages continuous improvement of project/program process, practices and initiatives.
- Be responsible for large size and or complex projects and significant components of multiple projects.
- Manage projects, or specific activities related to projects for full-time and intern candidates for CSG within a given constraint of scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the duration of the project.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 8+ years Project/Program Management experience
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and business objectives
- Proven track record of being a change agent
- Ability to work with high performing teams that live the Dell culture everyday
- Experience allocating work and providing guidance to a team on a regular basis and conducts periodic reviews to ensure project(s) are on track
- MBA – Preferred
- Six Sigma experience – Preferred
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.