Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Unstructured / Object Storage Evangelist on our evangelists team remote – United States.
What you’ll achieve:
- Work closely with the Dell EMC R&D teams and be able to produce white paper solutions.
- Ability to articulate the solutions presented in front of the customers.
- Subject matter expert on distributed storage architectures & file systems.
- Work on the latest product innovation around the unstructured data space.
- Take the first step towards your dream career
- Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table.
Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Hands-On experience with NAS Protocols.(NFS, SMB etc’)
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience with PowerScale (iSilon), ECS
- Deep understanding of the current unstructured data space and the new use cases (such as AI, HPC etc’)
- Hands-on experience with PowerScale (iSilon) and ECS
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.