As a Validation Engineer, you will be responsible for equipment/facility validation projects in a hands-on role including writing validation protocols, completing data sheets, scheduling and performing validation tests, gathering and analyzing data, and writing final validation reports. This person will participate as a supporting member representing validation issues on project teams. Validation Engineers will lead specific validation projects.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following…
- Support the development of required validation procedures and practices with respect to the facility.
- Design required validation studies and protocols for the facility and equipment.
- Implement approved studies per required schedules.
- Coordinate resources required to complete validation studies and tests in a timely manner.
- Analyze test data and report questions/issues. Lead and document investigations of failed validation test results.
- Lead the effort to gain approval of validation protocols and final reports.
- Maintain validation documentation program and appropriate control procedures.
- Support the review of new systems and modifications to existing systems to ensure designs comply with current validation standards and are able to be adequately validated and maintained within validated control.
- Maintain validation equipment and supplies to allow validation programs to be completed in a timely manner.
- Identify and raise issues with procedures, practices, and policies related to validation, equipment and processes.
- Associate degree in a technical discipline.
- 2 years hands-on technical experience, experience leading projects and team are required
- BS/BA in engineering or life sciences, or equivalent technical discipline.
- Familiar with cGMPs.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Technical understanding of the industry and validation practices related to the pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to interact well with peers, subordinates, and senior personnel in multidisciplinary teams involving scientific, engineering, and operational disciplines.
- Able to take directions and effective at implementing decisions.
- Must have strong technical writing skills.
Today there are still millions of people without access to basic healthcare, thousands of diseases without adequate treatments and millions more people who suffer from everyday ailments. At GSK we want to change this.
As a global healthcare company, we take on some of the world’s biggest healthcare challenges. By delivering a sustainable business, we provide health benefits to patients and consumers, improved shareholder returns as well as supporting wider society. We have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are committed to widening access to our products, so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay. Each of our three businesses benefits from GSK’s commercial infrastructure, integrated supply networks and significant global presence.
As a global company, our reward packages are designed to meet the needs of our geographically diverse workforce. They are benchmarked against industry standards and relevant to your job, no matter where you live.
Our reward package includes:
- A competitive base salary
- An annual bonus that rewards you for your individual contribution to our strategy, as well as business targets
- Benefit programs designed to support you and your family, including access to healthcare and well-being programs, pension plan membership, savings programs, time off and childcare support
- Employee recognition programs which reward exceptional achievements
- Share ownership schemes which link your reward to GSK’s longer term performance
- A performance and development program that helps you identify what you need to do, and the behaviors you need to demonstrate, to achieve success.