The Vehicle Valuation Specialist plays a vital role on our Trade-in Valet Team. You will complete vehicle appraisals using information consumers provide from the comfort of your home. Predefined vehicles you will appraise include but are not limited to highline cars, luxury cars, some exotics and high price point units. Using our proprietary vehicle appraisal process, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow within your position. The Vehicle Valuation Specialist will report to the Appraisal Managers. At Affinitiv, our employees enjoy a casual environment with flexible working hours and a generous benefits package. The position is a combination of in office and remote training. After the training period the position is currently 100% remote.
- Respond to consumer internet appraisal requests with a timely, accurate offer.
- Work within a predefined, proprietary appraisal process to establish fair trade in value of vehicles based on information provided by the consumer.
- Maintain an appraisal volume consistent with the department expectations
- Responsible for reporting any errors observed in our appraisal portal.
- Utilize industry knowledge to observe market trends and apply to bidding guidance provided by the Appraisal Managers.
- 3-5 years previous Automotive experience.
- Some knowledge and understanding of subsequent costs involved in reconditioning all makes and models
- Ability to work quickly across multiple computer platforms and websites
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including Team’s video and voice chat
- 1-3 years car buying experience preferred
- Exerts high energy with focus on attaining results
- Displays great attention to detail
- Successful at building positive working relationships with individuals in all departments
- Strong interpersonal soft skills (setting/managing expectations, conflict resolution, etc)
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing, and software solutions exclusively focused on automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, but we’re also well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
So, what’s that mean for you? Through a technology-driven, consultative approach, we create a true partnership with our clients, tapping into exactly what they need to reach their unique goals, increase customer loyalty, and maximize revenue.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv Diversity Council (BRIDGE): Building Real Inclusion via Deliberate Growth and Empathy. BRIDGE is a group of progress-minded Affinitiv team members and leaders who have volunteered to jumpstart and lead our diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives and strategies. We are a group of people from many different backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and life experiences.
We are advocates of diversity and celebrate the richness it brings to our company and culture. We champion inclusivity and strive to serve as a reflection of the customers and communities we represent.