You’ll manage the client relationship and partner with subject matter experts to oversee strategies that accelerate customer retention and engagement through owned media channels.
Day to day, your role includes:
- Understand the Global IT initiatives that we have with the client and support the implementation and management of IT teams and product growth (PPCLD Customer) and maintenance.
- Help support and lead the connection between owned and paid marketing; by understanding Epsilon’s data and technology products as well as being close to the growth needs and business goals of the account.
- Always Be Connecting the Dots. Know what’s happening across the team at all times and share that knowledge with people around you to provide context and improve their work
- Apply your CRM expertise through data driven segmentation, message personalization and connected experiences across owned marketing communications (e.g. push notifications, email, in-app messaging)
- Maintaining a strong understanding of changes in the client’s industry and how customer needs are adapting
- Continually inspiring clients with strong storytelling skills – you’re engaging, thoughtful and compelling
- Owning the financials for clients, including forecasts, budgets and investments – ensuring that key financial responsibilities are mutually understood and agreed upon
- Developing team members by coaching, training and identifying areas for growth – you’ll offer direct and consistent feedback and encourage your team to learn from mistakes
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
We’re looking for a talented VP, Associate Client Partner with impressive work experience, which typically includes:
- Four years of college education, MBA degree and 10 to 12 years of experience (ideally at an agency or consultancy), including four years of leadership experience in integrated marketing and client relationship management with a digital scope
- Superior analytical skills and strategic thinking – you’re strong on both IQ and EQ, as adept at reading data as you are at reading clients
- Being outgoing and persistent in nature. Someone with the drive and research skills to build and nurture client and agency relationships
- Artfully manages conflict- anticipating conflicts before they happen, based on knowledge of interpersonal and group dynamics.
- Has effective ‘edge’ – the ability to push back and challenge as needed, while deepening internal and external relationships
- Superb communication and presentation skills – you’re articulate, straightforward, engaging and effective
- Effective time-management, impeccable organization and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changes
- Proven project management and performance management skills – you’re known for your ability to coach and develop talent, inspire and drive change, and bring varied groups together to collaborate effectively
- Demonstrated budget management and resource planning experience
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.