Vice President, Marketing Campaigns
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
Your career portfolio demonstrates holistic mastery of online and offline advertising campaigns, including media activations, partnerships and content integrations across social, search, out of home, events and everything in between. You have a history of leading brand-level campaign strategy, measurement and optimization and demonstrating the impact of that work to executives.
This role will report into Epsilon’s SVP of marketing and customer experience.
- Storytelling: Brand, Product, Case Studies, Testimonials
- Audiences: General Public, Clients, Prospects, Partners, Publicis Groupe
- Strategy development: Inform, Entertain, Persuade
- Launch Campaigns: Online Advertising, Online Video, Podcasts, Blogs, Social Platforms, Out of Home, Events, Print, Email & Direct Mail, Merchandising & Partner Integrations
- Performance: Engagement, Lead Generation, Acquisition
What you’ll do
You’ll launch our brand and products both B2B and B2C, contributing directly to Epsilon’s brand awareness, reputation, growth and development.
You’ll lead campaigns from development to execution, collaborating across teams, including creative, web, IT, product marketing, public relations, demand gen, client advocacy, marketing ops, events and Publicis Groupe.
- Develop, test and refine marketing and advertising campaign concepts
- Build strategic roadmaps, including timelines, deliverables and measurement plans
- Conduct media, agency and partner campaign immersion days
- Launch, sustain and optimize performance of marketing campaigns across channels and partners
- Lead overarching Web strategy, partnering with IT and creative teams
- Lead production of client case studies and testimonials, as well as our company blog and client resource center
- Develop and mentor a team of high-performing content marketing directors, managers and associates
What you have
You can develop a big-picture vision, with the ability to inspire, inform, persuade and entertain clients and prospects through your creativity and unique blend of business, political and tech savvy.
- 10-15 years client-side and/or agency/consulting experience launching brand campaigns.
- Ability to navigate complex organizations, multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional presentation and dynamic people skills
- Experience developing vision, roadmap and strategic direction for highly complex organizations
- Knowledge of marketing technology, key competitors and differentiators
- Excellent knowledge of organizational behavior and communication techniques
- Experience leading a team of cross-functional direct reports
- Willingness to travel
- Broadcast, cinematic & digital production hands-on experience
- History of working with global organizations
- Agency/vendor experience
- Advanced degree(s): Communications, Marketing, Psychology
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.