Vice President of Analytics - Pharma (Remote)
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
The Analytic Consulting Group partners with internal and external clients and data providers, leveraging predictive analytics and advanced statistical techniques to drive strategic thought and effective decision making. The Vice President sets a clear, strategic vision and a plan for bringing actionable, innovative analytic solutions to market for a large book of business.
- Manage a large, profitable analytic consulting practice focusing on the healthcare vertical
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand the client’s business situation and develop data driven insights that can be understood and implemented to drive marketing strategies
- Establishes the vision, staffing plan and engagement model, and methodology development to maximize client results
- Supports clients in understanding and recognizing the value of analytics and reporting to drive positive outcomes.
- Helps establish performance reporting efficiencies and drives platform and organic analytics growth opportunities.
- Contributes to the vision for the group and leads market positioning, offer development, hiring/training programs, and financial planning for the practice. Recognized as an industry SME
- Interact internally and externally with executive level management
- Ensure utilization, budgets, and schedules meet group and corporate requirements
- Influence business and marketing strategy through application and management of advanced statistical techniques and/or data driven solutions
- Manage departmental structure, workforce planning, career development, training, planning, and budgeting
- Manage project requirements, analytic plans, SOWs, project timelines, and other related materials for the management of deliverables
- Present results and recommendations (story-telling) in an easy to understand, thematic manner; possessing the ability to craft a coherent vision from complex output and data
- Manage the allotment of multiple resources and projects concurrently to ensure successful completion of analytic projects
- Formulate insights, championing and driving insights into action
- Oversee presentation creation that provides actionable insights and recommendations
- Explore and capitalize on opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell existing clients
- Support the sales process by assessing prospective clients’ needs and crafting and presenting proposals that meet those needs; developing case study materials from prior analytic projects to demonstrate capabilities
- Contribute to enhancements of existing analytic offerings and development of new offerings, and the creation of new internal practice standards
- Bring visibility to Epsilon Analytics by being continually active in thought leadership via white papers, industry conferences and/or article publications
- Inspire high performance standards as an influential leader
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline preferred
- A minimum of 15 years professional hands-on experience with modeling, data mining, and advanced segmentation using large marketing databases in the healthcare field
- A minimum of 10 years proven managerial or supervisory experience
- Strong collaboration skills and commitment to interdisciplinary thinking – ability to work across teams focused on strategy, technology, and data in service to new analytic solutions.
- Must be able to lead analytics transformation visioning and roadmap for high profile healthcare clients, while at the same time being comfortable in rolling up sleeves and lead the day to day analytics team in delivering on impactful analyses and reports
- Successful managing and delivering a wide variety of analytic solutions to internal and external stakeholders
- Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects and resources concurrently
- Proven experience influencing a business or marketing strategy through the application and/or management of advanced statistical techniques and data driven solutions
- Ability to think strategically and ‘big picture’, to formulate appropriate analytic solutions to solve client business needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and adept at developing relationships across diverse teams (including statistical, technical, and marketing resources)
- Ability to display data visually, creating powerful presentations which effectively demonstrate the value of analytic deliverables to senior level client staff
- Highly motivated, collaborative, and innovative
- Proven track record for providing leadership
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills
- Advanced degree (Master’s/PhD) in Statistics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
- Travel 10%-30%
- Brings knowledge of patient analytics using Real World Data (RWD) and syndicated data sources such as claims, EHR/EMR, lab/diagnostic testing data, etc. and their use in predictive modeling, segmentation builds, and campaign performance tracking.
- Has working knowledge of the Biopharmaceutical domain.
- Prior experience in analytics for specialty medicine/biologics/rare disease and oncology is a significant asset
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.