BUSINESS IMPACT STATEMENT
The Vice President, Marketing Analytics will provide the insights and infrastructure that lead Customer strategy and marketing decision-making. This role is about improving our customer engagement, marketing effectiveness and efficiency, and strategy through analytics. This person will provide the analytics to support customer segmentation and personalization across all channels, partnering with the Media and Personalization teams to target customers using all available first party and third party data.
They will develop decisioning models to optimize promotional, media and personalization strategies.
- Continuously drive innovation and influence by providing strategic, analytical thought-leadership in the development of Customer strategy. Translate this vision into tangible business goals and capabilities.
- Foster critical cross-functional relationships with key executives to embed analytics into how our teams operate at all levels across the company.
- Serve as a key partner to media, personalization, promotions, creative and strategy teams. Drive analytics throughout the organization and embed it within the fabric of Marketing.
- Core functional priorities include personalization, CRM, loyalty, promotion effectiveness, media analytics and creative measurement.
- Drive the ability to simplify complexity and translate data into impactful business actions
- Oversee the democratization of data to fuel greater insights across the organization and drive analytics informed decision making.
- Lead the strategy behind the production of machine learning and statistical models for the broader organization.
- Serve as champion for customer-led insights and analytics to drive customer engagement and deliver financial goals.
- Oversee analytics for all media, promotions and personalization initiatives
- Lead measurement and analysis of learning agendas and customer performance, identifying opportunities to drive business and marketing efficiency
- 12+ Years progressive marketing analytics experience across multiple industries
- Bachelor’s Degree with MBA or equivalent experience
- Proven analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Proven track record to prioritize day-to-day and long-term strategic projects
- Prior experience in retail but minimally in consumer-focused industry
JUMP Recruits is your full-service diversity and inclusion partner, dedicated to providing inclusion, opportunity and successful career outcomes for diverse professionals and employers seeking quality diverse talent. We are excited to re-shape the face of your workforce, one step at a time.
The mission of JUMP Recruits is to improve access to career and job resources for diverse talent while cultivating the inclusive corporate cultures needed for companies to achieve record-breaking results with our data-driven recruiting solutions.
JUMP Recruits Diverse Talent. Dynamic Results.
JUMP Recruits was founded by Cedric Chambers on the idea that every ethnically diverse person deserves a chance at a successful career. After 10 years of experience working in corporate recruiting and human resources, he discovered that there are many forward-thinking companies looking to hire qualified, diverse talent and that with the right tools, resources and guidance they could create the cultures and business successes they were after.
JUMP Recruits was created to prove the idea that diverse talent could be successful in the world's most sought after and high demand jobs. With data-driven solutions, JUMP Recruits is able to develop and implement diversity recruitment programs for employers while offering the advice, support and training necessary for diverse candidates to excel in their careers.