BUSINESS IMPACT STATEMENT
Build, lead and develop a world class retail media sales organization charged with driving aggressive ad revenue growth from Brands and Media Agencies for the Kohl’s Media Network.
DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT REVENUE GENERATION AND SALES GROWTH STRATEGIES
- Build and lead a new organization which includes hiring exceptional talent, developing end-to-end processes, determining technology requirements and strategy standards
- Foster a ‘client focused’ and ‘one team’ culture, balancing client needs with leveraging Kohl’s Media Network product and capability suite
- Collaborate with Business Operations, Product Strategy, Media Planning, Digital Experience, Data Science & Engineering to push the boundaries of the media industry and identify new opportunities to deliver scale
- Curate data-driven insights from market / advertiser trends to set direction for sales Team
- Deliver on financial commitments through operational rigor and disciplined sales process
- Development and implementation of a robust sales management process
- Define the Go-to-Market strategy for all products and services, implementation and Execution
- Assign accounts relative to strategic priority, set quotas and forecast growth
- Manage pipeline and weekly reporting on revenue performance and track industry Pacing
- Ability to balance sales goals, monetization opportunities and customer experience
- Engage in high-level CMO and procurement conversations as well as technical media and data discussions
- Be a visible leader in the industry at conferences, events and through social media to elevate our voice
- Implement strategies to deliver on financial goals and set priorities at the team and individual level, while actively coaching and managing individual seller performance
- Develop strategies to ensure a healthy sales pipeline and hold team accountable to meeting or exceeding expectations
- Develop and implement successful commercial relationships that drive scale
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+years of digital media / advertising sales experience consistently exceeding revenue targets
- Strong ability to cultivate relationships both internally and externally
- Market experience and proven ability to develop relationships directly with Brand marketers
- Ability to diagnose areas of improvement within current infrastructure and quickly implement process enhancements
- Strong knowledge of value proposition within a retail media network
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; verbal, written, presentation, people, and diplomacy skills
- Extensive knowledge of the digital media environment, trends / technology and agency landscape
- Knowledge of regulated industries
- Deep knowledge of technology, data and media planning/buying
- Creative and strategic thinker who is able to take complex problems and address them with simple to understand solutions
- Proven management & leadership skills with the ability to counsel on media investment strategies
- Proven ability to guide a cross-functional team to a common vision and lead through influence
- Master’s degree
- Experienced in the retail and ecommerce market with experience working for, or selling to, large brands, retailers and ecom sites
- Well versed in enterprise sales, and contract negotiations with client procurement, marketing teams and C-Suite
- Experience having worked in media sales, agency sales, creative tech, martech, adtech solutions provider or similar
- Pitch process leadership role experience at a mid to large agency
- Demonstrated experience in sales planning
- Experience in developing and delivering presentations and business proposals across various platforms
JUMP Recruits is your full-service diversity and inclusion partner, dedicated to providing inclusion, opportunity and successful career outcomes for diverse professionals and employers seeking quality diverse talent. We are excited to re-shape the face of your workforce, one step at a time.
The mission of JUMP Recruits is to improve access to career and job resources for diverse talent while cultivating the inclusive corporate cultures needed for companies to achieve record-breaking results with our data-driven recruiting solutions.
JUMP Recruits Diverse Talent. Dynamic Results.
JUMP Recruits was founded by Cedric Chambers on the idea that every ethnically diverse person deserves a chance at a successful career. After 10 years of experience working in corporate recruiting and human resources, he discovered that there are many forward-thinking companies looking to hire qualified, diverse talent and that with the right tools, resources and guidance they could create the cultures and business successes they were after.
JUMP Recruits was created to prove the idea that diverse talent could be successful in the world's most sought after and high demand jobs. With data-driven solutions, JUMP Recruits is able to develop and implement diversity recruitment programs for employers while offering the advice, support and training necessary for diverse candidates to excel in their careers.