The position of Warehouse Specialist II must perform all essential duties and responsibilities listed below in a timely, safe and professional manner while adhering to all company policies, procedures and safety regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receive all incoming shipments into the warehouse while adhering to receipt procedures
- Pulls stock to the production floor when requested in an accurate and timely manner
- Removes all material from the production floor marked as overstock, counts and places material in its designated warehouse location
- Completes all material transfers requested by the Warehouse Manager/Supervisor
- Scans, weighs and stages all outgoing mail brought to the “Done” station
- Loads all outgoing mail on the appropriate carriers and scans job jackets as delivered
- Empties the bailer and replaces recycling gaylords as necessary
- Takes all job jackets scanned as delivered into the office from the previous business day
- Empties all recycle bins in the Data Center
- Replenishes copy paper in the Data Center when necessary
- Completes inventory destroys when instructed
- Keeps the warehouse in neat and orderly fashion free from all garbage and debris
- Performs weekly maintenance on the forklifts
- Stages all outgoing recycling for weekly pick up
- Sorts/stacks/weighs all outgoing commingle mail
- Provides daily inventory of postal supplies
- Assists USPS clerks with mail verification
- Flag outgoing mail with appropriate carriers based off of the 2pm truck list
- Perform weekly count of assigned warehouse aisle
- Helps out in all other areas of the lettershop when necessary
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.