The Security and Business Process Lead Analyst is responsible for the functional configuration for Security and Business Processes in Workday —PerkinElmer’s global HR platform. The Workday Analyst should have hands-on functional experience and will be responsible for all phases of security and business process lifecycle within Workday and other systems that Workday integrates with. They must be able to translate business requirements into technical specifications, develop and test and proactively maintain configuration once in production. Must be a detail oriented, self-starter with excellent technical development, written and verbal communication skills.
- Design, Build, Test, and Deploy business process and security solutions for Workday HR Modules. Workday HR implementation includes core HR, Compensation, Talent Management, Recruitment
- Analyzes complex Workday project requirements to determine impact and/or change to Workday functional architecture
- Perform hands-on configuration and cross-functional testing across all implemented modules
- Troubleshoot security and business process issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solution and other systems that Workday integrates with
- Demonstrated functional experience in Human Resources related domains (HCM, Benefits, Recruiting, etc.)
- Coordinate assigned deliverable schedules to ensure timelines are met. Provide guidance to cross-functional team on configuration and testing strategies
- Bring best practice and subject matter expertise to provide best in class architecture and solution for all security and business process needs associated with Workday
- Perform all test cycles to ensure successful end-to-end delivery, including update regression testing
- Advise stakeholders on industry standards/best practices to provide suggestions to achieve clean configuration and streamlined processes
- Participate in root cause analysis to recommend product enhancements or other appropriate actions to improve productivity for both the business units, HR and IT.
- Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance
- Conduct maturity assessments against the process activities to highlight areas of improvement or concerns
- Bachelor Degree
- 8+ years of general HRIS experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Workday functional and reporting development
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Highly developed problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Workday – HCM, Report Writer, EIBs
- Deep understanding of the various Workday modules
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including the ability to develop complex reports using functions, formulas, and/or macros Deep understanding of the various Workday modules, report writing, as well as Workday security
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.