Jump Recruits is partnering with SodexoMAGIC looking for an Account Manager in the US.
SodexoMAGIC is seeking a High Performing Account Manager to take us to the next level of success.
SodexoMAGIC is seeking an Account Manager to drive and maximize client relationships and account management efforts for SodexoMagic accounts across North America.
This is a virtual leadership role. Candidates can be based in any US location near a major airport. Travel may be required for success in this role and can be up to 75%.
The Account Manager will drive, client relationship management, account retention and profitable growth for SodexoMagic’s dining/food and Facilities Management business portfolio. Reporting to the VP, Account Management, you will collaborate with Operations to elevate client partnerships while driving a client/consumer-centric growth mindset. You will also have project management oversight ensuring quality and execution of growth for each contract.
Key responsibilities include:
- Track execution of relationship management and operations activities through accounts’ by ensuring completion of Transition Meetings, Annual Expectation Meetings (AEMs), Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), etc.
- Establish and cultivate strong partnerships with assigned clients to expand web of influence, grow margins, increase business, and ensure a high level of retention and satisfaction is maintained.
- Collaborate with internal team on rebid and renewal RFP’s leveraging knowledge of clients, industry, and competitive landscape.
- Develop long term business strategies to enable growth, manage risks, and ensure specific client initiatives are achieved.
- Ensure quality of relationship management activities.
- Counsel Operations on relationship management best practices.
- Provide direct relationship management support during key contract milestones and to distressed accounts.
- Experience in leadership roles with ability to influence and effect change in a matrixed organization.
- Demonstrated success establishing, developing, and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Strong experience and knowledge working with RFP’s, preferably in a government sector.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Experience managing internal and external partner relationships and multiple concurrent processes.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Experience and ability to collaborate with clients and internal teams to ensure client growth and retention.
- Sodexo experience is a plus, in any other Sodexo segment.
- Experience and active participation in Operations and Business Development Processes.
- Deep understanding of industry, client, and consumer pain points.
Working for SodexoMAGIC:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? SodexoMAGIC fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
SodexoMAGIC is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
CO – Pay range: $92,900- $217,100 plus bonus.
- Develops and maintains positive business relationships with existing clients; investigates expanded business opportunities; works closely with operations teams to meet client needs
- Analyzes operational risks and challenges, and strategic planning to retain and grow business; performs cost-benefits and needs analysis
- Leads the development of sales presentations, proposals, and contractual sales documents for rebid and growth opportunities; applies all Global Sales Academy/Selling the Sodexo Way behaviors and methods.
- Monitors the business plan, budget and forecasts to achieve operations budgets and targets and attain overall financial goals, complies with all CRM requirements
- Researches on site effectiveness review, management development and plannin
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts including retention, re-bid, and both new and horizontal sales processes under Sodexo Clients for Life model. Ensures client satisfaction with Sodexo services and secures continued business development opportunities for the Company. Maintains and maximizes client relationships to develops business solutions that improve client operations and reduce operating costs based on knowledge of organizational strengths and weaknesses, technological advances, external trends, competitors and customer needs. Upholds Company mission and values in addition to Quality of Life Offers as designated by the Segment.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Basic Education Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Basic Functional Experience – 7 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Employing over 6,500 people nationwide, SodexoMAGIC is a strategic partnership established for the creation of opportunities to provide food, housekeeping, facilities management, and related services that focus on three pillars.
- Food: We leverage the support of our renowned culinary experts and suppliers to offer innovative concepts, delicious items, and unique dishes geared toward our communities.
- Wellness: Not only do we focus on mindful culinary offers, but we also deliver programs with the goal of maintaining a balanced lifestyle, learning our bodies and staying fit both mentally and physically.
- Community: As we are the communities we serve, we find it most important to truly understand those we interact with daily. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we remain dedicated to the needs of those who make us who we are.
SodexoMAGIC is a joint venture formed in 2006, between Magic Johnson Enterprises, LLC and Sodexo. Mr. Johnson holds a 51% stake in the company and serves as Chairman, qualifying SodexoMAGIC as a NMSDC-certified Minority Owned Business.