Accountant - SEC Reporting
We are looking for an experienced professional who enjoys technical accounting and reporting. This person will need to be a motivated, self-starter with commitment to quality. This person must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and written. Strong people skills are a must due to the broad range of people at differing levels this person will work with. As with all employees, we require a high level of business ethics and integrity.
Join us as an Accountant on our External Reporting team in Round Rock, Tx or United States (Remote) to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
In this role, you will be a key contributor to the team responsible for a variety of external reporting deliverables, including filing of quarterly and annual reports, 401(k) reporting, ESG reporting, and earnings materials partnership. You will work cross functionally with various accounting and finance teams, Investor relations, ESG reporting, ESG controllership, Corporate Legal, and other groups.
- Assist team in the preparation and timely filing of Form 10-Q/10-K in accordance with U.S. GAAP and SEC requirements
- Research and evaluate technical accounting and financial reporting issues and assess disclosure implications
- Work with ESG Program Management and Controllership teams and interface with external auditors
- Manage the preparation of annual 401(k) financial statements
- Assist with preparation and review of quarterly earnings release documents
- Maintain effective internal controls surrounding the financial reporting process in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley and Company policies and procedures
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience
- Public accounting experience preferred, or equivalent industry experience
- CPA preferred
- Preferred experience with financial statement preparation and disclosure and/or technical accounting research
- Preferred experience with SEC reporting
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.