Sodexo has an opportunity for an Administrative Assistant located at Hartsfield Jackson Airport. Sodexo partners with our valued partner Delta and manages the food and beverage services within the private Delta Sky Clubs in the airport. This role will support the On-site District Manager with a variety of administrative tasks to include, but are not limited to:
- Oversight and management of meetings and calendars;
- Taking and editing meeting minutes;
- Function as a resource for the larger F&B operations team;
- Global communications;
- Working with airport personnel to secure equipment and other items;
- Printing of signage and other required materials;
- Various administrative projects for the account.
The best-qualified candidate will have:
- Prior administrative experience in an office setting;
- Strong verbal and written communication;
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities;
- Time management skills;
- Problem-solving abilities;
- Strong computer skills (MS Office).
This position will work a Monday – Friday schedule; 7:30am – 4:30pm. Paid MARTA or airport parking.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Performs a wide range of administrative and general support duties. Frequently communicates with senior-level internal and external contacts and is regularly exposed to confidential data. Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision. Understands how the assigned duties relate to others in the team and how the team integrates with other teams.
This position resides in-unit or above-unit.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Basic Education Requirement – High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Employing over 6,500 people nationwide, SodexoMAGIC is a strategic partnership established for the creation of opportunities to provide food, housekeeping, facilities management, and related services that focus on three pillars.
- Food: We leverage the support of our renowned culinary experts and suppliers to offer innovative concepts, delicious items, and unique dishes geared toward our communities.
- Wellness: Not only do we focus on mindful culinary offers, but we also deliver programs with the goal of maintaining a balanced lifestyle, learning our bodies and staying fit both mentally and physically.
- Community: As we are the communities we serve, we find it most important to truly understand those we interact with daily. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we remain dedicated to the needs of those who make us who we are.
SodexoMAGIC is a joint venture formed in 2006, between Magic Johnson Enterprises, LLC and Sodexo. Mr. Johnson holds a 51% stake in the company and serves as Chairman, qualifying SodexoMAGIC as a NMSDC-certified Minority Owned Business.