Creative and Brand Marketing Manager
This marketing manager position will be responsible for managing a team of creative and content development professionals. The primary goal would be ensuring the PerkinElmer marketing content is professional, on brand, resonates with AES customers, and is provided in a timely manner.
This role is responsible for managing creative workflow – from original creative concept through production to delivery, coordinating workflow between internal clients and the creative team, and tracking assignments to meet schedules.
- Oversees the design layout and visual impact of marketing materials.
- Manages multiple complex projects across all channels (e.g., print, digital, web, video, and mobile initiatives). Individual projects may utilize multiple channels.
- Collects project information and initiates new projects. This can include: determining timelines, creating schedules, identifying resources etc.
- Working with leaders and the global marketing team to set project deadlines and content goals.
- Continues to modify project schedules and keep resources updated on changes throughout the project lifecycle.
- Designs and develops a production plan and monitors all aspects of production processes to meet scheduled deadlines and to maximize efficiency. Strong time management skills.
- Monitors jobs and provides continual updates to those developing content.
- Prepares project reports for management.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of marketing communications.
- Ability to work with internal clients.
- Oversee the creative budget.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in advertising, design, marketing communication, marketing, or the sciences.
- Minimum of 7+ years of marketing experience.
- Solid skills using a variety of design and other computer programs including Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Excel, Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and programs like InDesign.
- Proven track record of design success.
- A can-do and win-win attitude and ability to multitask.
- Strong project management skills and an adaptive and flexible attitude. To be successful, the candidate will need to flex with the needs of the business while ensuring that project objectives are completed along planned timelines.
- Strong team player, able to work across boundaries and teams.
- Knowledge and experience in the science or services market and/or analytical technologies is a plus.
- Travel to meetings as necessary
- Overall 10%-20%
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Learn About Our Corporate Capabilities
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.