Customer Service Representative
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
Represents Epsilon Marketing Services in assigned territory by providing excellent customer service by servicing and selling the Epsilon product line within existing customer base to ensure customer retention, customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Consistently meet or exceed sales goals by selling Epsilon Products to Clients in assigned market area.
- Provides proactive consultative services to assigned customer base to ensure loyalty and retention.
- Review product results and recommend needed enhancements to maximize programs.
- Identifies need for additional products and services and communicates as appropriate.
- Recommends and develops direct mail promotions that address dealership concerns on a timely basis.
- Manage territory activity to optimize support of assigned key customers.
- Works with dealer Marketing Consultant in given territory to address dealership and company objectives with respect to sales goals and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and grows relationships with local OEM field representatives within the given territory.
- Actively participates in customer concern resolution and cancellation turnaround attempts with consistent support and service to existing clients
- Solve existing issues and determine solutions to prevent further concerns.
- Maintain timely, detailed, and accurate records in Salesforce.com of activities, phone conversations, outcomes, and any other pertinent client interactions. Other reporting as required by assigned Executive Director.
- Assist with the rollout of new sales programs/products by reviewing all material for accuracy and providing feedback for improvement.
- Perform other related duties as needed to support corporate objectives. Act in the best interest of the company by applying stated corporate values and priorities to all communications, decisions, and actions.
- Responds to regional and corporate requests for information and follow up to support communication.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required.
- Basic computer skills required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.83 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.